Clients frequently asked questions including sample, payments, minimum order quantity, delivery time, loading, packing etc.
Q: Could I get a sample?
- Yes, just specify your requirement. We usually supply 100*100*10mm. Normally our stone samples are all free of charge. But we will send the samples based on freight collect except for our long-term partner. Therefore, sometimes you’re requested to providing a courier service account number.
Q: What’s your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- It depends on what you are buying. Normally, our MOQ is one 20′ full container, with mixed products, such as tiles, countertops, stone carvings and so on. But this doesn’t mean that we don’t accept LCL container (less than a container load)..
Q: What is your payment term?
- Our standard payment term could be T/T (50% in deposit, balance on the receipt of copy of B/L) or Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight.
Q: What is approximate delivery time from order?
- Within 20-45 days after receipt of your L/C or TT according to your quantity.
Q: How could I get to know how much stone I could load per 20′ container.
- At Xiamen port in China, we could load the maximum gross weight of 27 tons into one 20’container. Therefore, how much stone you could load per 20’container depends on the weight limit on the roads or railway of your country. The density of stone colors range from 2600 to 3000 KGS per cubic meter. The marble is around 2600KGS per cubic meter. The granite is around 2700KGS per cubic meter except for black granite with a density of 3000KGS per cubic meter. Please note that there should be at least 1000KGS held for the weight of the wooden crates. Therefore, for America, the quantity per 20’container load is as follows:
- 3/8″ thickness: 6459 sq.ft.
- 3/4″ thickness: 3229 sq.ft.
- 1 1/4″ thickness: 2153 sq.ft.
- 1 1/2″ thickness: 1615 sq.ft.
- 2″ thickness: 1292 sq.ft.
For most of the European countries and Middle East, the quantity per 20 container load is as follows:
1cm: 935 M2
1.2cm: 772 M2
1.5cm: 617 M2
2cm: 463 M2
2.5cm: 370 M2
3cm: 309 M2
4cm: 231 M2
5cm: 185 M2